'offering tranquillity and stillness"
Humidifiers have many benefits within the home and office environment. Your place of work is a space that you will find yourself within the majority of the day, therefore the air that you breathe and sit in should be as clean as it can be.
This is where a humidifier can help. Humidifiers primarily increase the moisture within a room or home which can then lead to a host of positive results: the removal of germs from the air, keeping your skin and hair moist, allergy alleviation, the soothing of dry irritated throats and assistance with dry coughs.
This mini humidifier really packs a punch. It is lightweight and whisper quiet meaning that it can be used in your office, your living space or whilst you sleep. Humidity levels can remain constant, allowing for a calm and relaxing environment.
With a 220ml water capacity, the mini humidifier can last up to 5 hours when using an consistent spray.
Combine with a few drops of essential oils to incorporate the relaxing fragrance of your choice. The device includes seven light variations to brighten up your space.
With ultrasonic technology, it envelops your surroundings effectively by producing cool mist to add moisture and relieve stress.
Compatible with any USB power source it is both universal and convenient.
5 Top Reasons to use a Humidifier
1) Modern humidifiers can alleviate symptoms of allergies. Allergy sufferers tend to feel more comfortable with heightened humidity levels, as it may help to soothe the tissue in the throat and nasal passages.
2) Dry conditions may pull moisture out of the skin leaving it dry. Our bodies rely on the correct amount of water to function properly. Running a humidifier can help prevent skin drying out. The added moisture may help to improve dry, irritable skin, peeling or chapped lips and dry eye irritation.
3) Studies have shown that raising the humidity levels within a room or in a home can help prevent the spread of viruses. Moisture has the ability to prevent the movement of germs, as they combine with this moisture and simply drop. This happens because the airborne particles become too heavy to float around in the air. In turn, this helps prevent the spread of many illnesses, including influenza.
4) Added moisture in the air, which can soothe tissue at the back of the throat, can help you to sleep more comfortably and can also reduce the amount of snoring. Snoring itself can often result in throat irritation, therefore a humidifier may be one preventative measure to solve the issue.
5) Dry air can cause a person to have a dry, unproductive cough. Adding humidity into the air can get more moisture into the airways, which can make a cough more productive. A productive cough can help to release trapped or sticky phlegm.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1 x 200ml Mini Air Humidifier
1 x USB Cable
1 x Instruction Manual
cm - 8 x 10
1. Before using it is necessary to wet the filter in the water completely. If the mist is reduced at any time, you need to replace the cotton swab.
1. Do not add water over MAX line (less water, more mist)
2. Please use water-soluble essential oils, which will help fill your space with more fragrance without affecting mist output
3. We recommended that you clean the humidifier frequently to avoid clogging and other problems. Empty the water and gently wipe the water tank to dry. DO NOT wash the device directly under the water tap.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY:
Shipping is free on orders over $50.
Orders under $50 have standard delivery fee of $4.99.
International Delivery: 5-14 business days.
Countries that we deliver to: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States.
If you any further questions regarding this product, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
Just arrived today filled with water and a little scent plugged it in and wow ...works great loving it
Muy bueno me encanto y llego super rapido